OP-DECK is a lightweight insulated floor system. The advantages of composite metal deck
concrete floors and traditional rib floors have been combined in this unique patented
This insulated concrete floor system (ICF) is based on traditional concrete processing
but with optimal design and installation flexibility.
The OP-DECK system
An OP-DECK floor can be laid on supporting structures of steel, concrete, brickwork,
wood, etc. The OP-DECK sandwich floor panels function as permanent shuttering for a
relatively thin reinforced concrete floor with a free span of up to 10 metres maximum.
OP-DECK comprises a sandwich panel made from thin profiled steel sheets with PIR foam
insulation. EPS profile blocks on the sandwich panel ensure further weight reduction
and turn the floor into a concrete floor of the T-beam principle (concrete rib floor).
Both components, the sandwich panels and the EPS profile blocks are installed on site.
The result, after the reinforcement and concrete have been applied, is a lightweight
insulated concrete floor with a large free span, small constructional height and a
smooth white (RAL 9002) underside of flat sheeting, which functions as a ceiling. It
is possible to include under floor heating or a complete energy management system in
the OPDECK® insulated concrete floor.
- Parking roofs
- Terraces and roof gardens
- Adding extra floors to buildings
- Corbelled floors
- Insulated floors
- IFD projects
- Insulated concrete roofs
- Strut-free floors / roofs
- Modular building
- Ground floors
The OP-DECK system elements
- OP-DECK sandwich floor panel: flat under sheet 0.7 mm + core thickness PIR 66 mm + profiled top sheet 0.9 mm.
- OP-DECK EPS profile blocks.
- Detailed rebars and anti-crack mesh.
- Concrete C28/35, liquidity class F5.
- Thickness of finished concrete floor from 250 mm.
- Low own weight (from 190 kg/m2).
- Free span up to 10 m1.
- High permissible load (Prep).
- High bearing capacity at point load (Prep).
- Flexible system construction.
- Fire-resistant (Resistance to Fire Penetration and Fire Transfer) = 60 minutes.
- Insulating floor (Rc > 4 [m2.K/W]).
- Strut-free installation (max. 5.5 m1).
- Simple and fast installation.
- Easy logistics at the building site.