MAX 4 Reinforcing sheets are die cut and specially profiled steel sheets used for
reinforcing ultra thin light-weight liquid screed floors on top of (existing) wooden or
other sorts of surfaces.
The MAX 4 Reinforcing sheets are available in two variants. Under floor heating can be
integrated in the FS 10 and FS 20 MAX 4 Therm Reinforcing sheets.
- Can be finished with tiles, natural stone, terrazzo or timber flooring
- Waterproof floors
- Upgrading concrete floors
- With under floor heating on existing timber floors
- Upgrading timber floors
MAX 4 Reinforcing sheets consist of a factory-made die cut, profiled top and base
sheets which are joined to each other by means of pneumo hydraulic TOX joining and are
slightly shifted, resulting in the formation of a half-lapped joint being formed all
around ensuring a stable overlap.
The double sheets are laid with a fixed overlap the width of the half-lapped joint and
attached to each other mechanically by means of an upright lip in the profile. Special
edge profiles ensure a responsible connection to the ascending work. The cement or
plaster-bound mortar poured floor can be laid after fixing the MAX 4 Reinforcing
sheets. Because of the open structure of the MAX 4sheet, the covering floor also
functions as a levelling floor.
|Floor thicknesses of MAX 4 floor system:
|MAX 4 Therm Reinforcing sheet FS10 + poured floor
|MAX 4 Therm Reinforcing sheet FS20 + poured floor
The finished floor can be covered in any sort of hard or soft covering (carpet,
linoleum, ceramic tiles).
- Very low dead weight (16-45 kg/m2)
- Non-flammable / fire safe
- Sound insulating; extra (impact) sound insulation possible (Fonofive)
- Suitable for electric under floor heating
- The comfort of a concrete floor
- Extremely thin floor thickness
- Stable under floor
- High permissible load
- Suitable for anhydrite as well as cement-bound liquid screed
- Integrated water-fed under floor heating (FS10/FS20)
- Short warming up period and optimal distribution of heat
- Self-levelling reinforced covering floor